This issue of Dermatologic Clinics, Guest Edited by Dr. Kenneth Tomecki, is devoted to Hot Topics in Dermatology. Experts across the field of dermatology come together to address recent advancements the practicing dermatologist needs to know. Articles within this issue will cover topics including: Cosmeceuticals; Acne; Alopecia; Atopic Dermatitis; Biologics and Psoriasis; Melanoma; Cosmetic Surgery; Contact Dermatitis; Connective Tissue Disease; Co-Morbidities in Dermatology; and Viral Diseases, such as Dengue, Chickungunya, and Zika.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Acne: What's New
3. Atopic Dermatitis: New Developments
4. Biologics and Psoriasis: the Beat Goes On
5. Melanoma Update
6. What's New in Cosmetic Surgery
7. Contact Dermatitis: Emerging Trends
8. Connective Tissue Disease: Current Concepts
9. Co-Morbidities in Dermatology: What's Real, What's Not
10. Going Viral 2018: Dengue, Chickungunya, Zika
11. Skin Cancer as a Complication of Immunosuppression
12. Granulomatous Diseases