Market Hovering Around a Billion Dollar Mark
This study aims to evaluate commercial aircraft fleet and MRO market in Japan consisting of current fleet in 2018, segmented on multiple criteria, furthermore focusing on the market trends, technology megatrends, and opportunity areas. Among all the North East Asian nations, Japan is the largest MRO spender in terms of MRO market size. This RS discusses the Changing Commercial Fleet Dynamics in Japan including Strategic Imperatives for Airlines, MRO and OEMs in aftermarket, trends in commercial aircraft fleet in Japan, current commercial aircraft fleet size in Japan by aircraft OEM, current commercial aircraft fleet size in Japan by aircraft category, type and model, current commercial aircraft fleet size in Japan by airline operator.
This study also focuses on the Japan commercial MRO market measurements which further includes trends in commercial aircraft MRO in Japan, Current commercial aircraft MRO spending in Japan by aircraft manufacturer, current commercial aircraft MRO spending in Japan by airline operator, current commercial aircraft MRO spending in Japan by MRO segment , Commercial MRO Country Benchmarking Index - North East Asia (MRO Market Size & Fleet Size) and finally offers a detailed discussion on the Japan Commercial MRO Market Outlook including technology megatrends in aviation MRO, use cases to illustrate the trends and technology maturity curve of Japan-based MRO service providers. The study also discusses Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles.
- This study focuses only MRO market in Japan in 2018.
- Provides a strategic review of the commercial aviation sector, both airline fleet and MRO spending in Japan.
- Analyses the commercial airline fleet and MRO spending in Japan by different segments such as category, type, airline operators, manufacturers, etc.
- Identification of market trends, technology megatrends that will shape the commercial fleet and MRO market.
- Identify and profile key MRO players in Japan.
- Evaluate and present the growth opportunities for commercial aviation stakeholders in Japan.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current fleet size of commercial aircraft in Japan categorized by airline operator and category and model of aircraft?
- What is the current commercial MRO spending in Japan by the segment of MRO, airline operator, aircraft OEM, and category?
- What are the trends in the commercial aircraft and MRO market in Japan?
- Who are the major MRO suppliers in Japan?
- What are the key technology megatrends shaping up in commercial aviation MRO sector?
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Findings - Commercial MRO Market in Japan
- Research Scope & Methodology
- Research Aims and Objectives
- Market Scope
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft Fleet in Japan
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Japan by Aircraft OEM and Category - 2018
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Japan by Aircraft OEM, Category and Type - 2018
- Commercial Aircraft Fleet Size in Japan by Airline Operator - 2018
- Trends in Commercial Aircraft MRO in Japan
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Japan by Aircraft OEM and Category - 2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Japan by Airline Operator - 2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending in Japan by MRO Segment - 2018
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment - Airframe
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment - Engine
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment - Line
- Commercial Aircraft MRO Spending by MRO Segment - Modifications
- Commercial Aviation MRO Country Benchmarking Index - North East Asia (MRO Market Size & Aircraft Fleet Size)
- Technology Mega Trends and Their Impact on Aviation MRO
- Use Case - AR Technology to Support Component Installation
- Use Case - RFID-based Solutions to Track and Trace Parts
- Use Case - Automation and Use of Robots to Auto Inspect and Repair Components in the Maintenance Process
- Use Case - Blockchain to Enable MROs, Airlines and OEMs to Seamlessly Share Transactions and Processes
- Use Case - Big Data to Enable Predictive Maintenance Resulting in Improved Performance and Savings
- Technology Maturity Curve of Japan-based MRO Service Providers
- Key Commercial MRO Company Profiles
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Streamlined Business with Fewer Aircraft Types and Vertical Integration by Airline MROs
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Broad Component Support Contracts and Asset Management Services Crucial for Third-party MROs
- Growth Opportunity 3 - OEMs Likely to Collaborate More to Increase Reach and Develop MRO 4.0 Capabilities
- Strategic Imperatives for MRO Companies, Airlines and OEMs in the Aftermarket
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Exhibits