Accelerated Upgrades and Camera Network Expansions will Help the Market Achieve Double-digit Growth Rate through 2024
IP video surveillance cameras, also called digital cameras or network cameras, are cameras that digitize and compress one or more surveillance video streams before streaming it to a central system for further processing and storage.
Due to the urgent need for improved security, fast response times, and superior diagnostic capabilities, the surveillance cameras market is moving towards more sophisticated network cameras. The transition from SD to HD cameras has been rapid and there is growing demand for cameras with excellent visual quality even in poor light, analytical features, and the ability to utilize power and bandwidth to overcome the limitations of bandwidth and storage facilities.
With improved network infrastructure in developing countries, the demand for IP cameras is increasing across all user segments. In the more advanced countries, sophisticated IP network cameras such as pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) models that provide additional features like remote control, zoom into particular sections, overlay displays with text, customized image enhancements, and real-time analytics and event responses experience greater demand.
This market insight covers the following:
- Global market trend analyses, including market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed unit shipment forecasts for the total IP surveillance cameras market.
- A competitive landscape, in terms of major participants and market share analysis. The base year of this insight is 2018, with forecasts till 2024.
- The research highlights key trends impacting the global IP surveillance cameras market and outlines future implications.
Geographical Segmentation: The global market has been segmented into North America, Latin America (NALA), Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Key Issues Addressed
- Will the market continue to grow over the forecast period? What are the drivers and restraints?
- Where is the current and future scope of IP surveillance camera technology? What are the primary challenges faced by vendors when addressing this market? How can they overcome these challenges?
- What does the current competitive landscape look like? Will there be any new market entrants over the next 4-5 years? Is the market attractive for mergers and acquisitions?
- What is the revenue breakdown by geographical region? Which are the fastest growing regions?
Table of Contents
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Introduction and Definitions
- Research Scope
- Market Overview - Regions Covered
- Digital Media Value Chain Coverage
- Key Questions this Insight will Answer
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Forecast Methodology
- Unit Shipment Forecast
- Unit Shipment Forecast Discussion
- Percent Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Region
- Unit Shipment Forecast by Region Discussion
- Competitive Analysis - Market Share
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Structure and Tiers of Competition
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Differentiating Features/Services
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Strategic Acquisitions
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Built-in Analytics for Smart Surveillance
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- The Last Word - Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Exhibits