The report, "Brexit and the Healthcare Industry Implications for Pharma - the Story so Far", revealed that 66% of participants across the US, UK, and EU suggested that it would take more than three years for the UK to stabilize its healthcare industry, compared to only 9% of respondents who indicated that stabilization would occur in less than 12 months.
It may take up to five years for the healthcare industry to stabilize in the event of a ‘no deal’ Brexit. This is the consensus opinion among professionals surveyed in the pharmaceutical industry, according to a leading data and analytics company.
- Outcomes of Brexit: best and most likely outcomes of Brexit providing respondent mix by geography
- Factors to Impact Healthcare: key factors to impact the post-Brexit UK healthcare industry providing respondent mix by region and seniority level as compared to Q1, Q2, and Q3
- Impact on Research and Manufacturing: key factors to impact healthcare research and manufacturing in the UK post-Brexit providing respondent mix by region and seniority level as compared to Q1, Q2, and Q3
- Impact on Corporate Strategy:level of impact of Brexit on corporate strategy providing respondent mix by region, seniority level, and headquarter location as compared to Q1, Q2, and Q3
- Impact on Relocation: impact of Brexit on staff and headquarter relocation as indicated by resondents whose headquarters is located in the UK as compared to Q1, Q2, and Q3.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies post-Brexit through an in-house expert analysis of the key factors to impact the post-Brexit UK healthcare industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the key factors to impact healthcare research and manufacturing in the UK post-Brexit.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s changing sentiment towards Brexit from within the healthcare industry with quarterly surveys.
- Identify emerging industry trends post-Brexit to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of Contents1. Study Design
2. Executive Summary
3. UK Pharma Industry and Brexit
4. Outcomes of Brexit
5. Factors to Impact Healthcare
6. Impact on Research and Manufacturing
7. Impact on Corporate Strategy
8. Impact on Relocation
9. Summary of Key Findings