The vending machine industry mainly caters to goods such as hot and cold drinks, packaged drinks, packaged snacks and foods, personal hygiene products, tobacco products, and traditional toys and games. In India, it has been observed that vending machines have continued to have an insignificant presence for retail purchases; most vending machines operating in the country are being used for institutional sales.
Therefore, the vending industry in India has a long way to cover to register optimal profits and revenue; it is estimated that only when the number of vending machines across India is multiplied exponentially year after year, will the vending industry show some consistency in growth followed by further developments in the future.
Towards this end, the Airports Authority of India has supported the installation of vending machines in India to offer convenience to consumers. Moreover, the Indian government has also assisted by supporting the installation and maintenance of vending machines in metropolitan cities such as including Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
The Indian food and beverage vending market is still at a nascent stage. However, the growth in this market will be driven by the growth in organized retailing in malls and multiplexes, BPOs, IT and ITES sectors. Food vending machines available in India are cold beverages vending machines, snacks vending machines, combined vending machines, and others. Approximately 88% of the market is occupied by the snack and beverage combination vending machines. The largest share of food and beverage vending machines comes from the corporate sector, while the healthcare sector is likely to grow rapidly at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period. Continuous investment in public infrastructure and growth in organized retail are likely to drive the demand of vending machines in the end-user segments.
End-user segments covered in this report:
- Public Infrastructure
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the market size of the food and beverage (F&B) vending machine market in India? What is the expected CAGR for the next five years?
- What is the market share by segment? Which segment is poised to grow?
- Who is the key end-user? What is the split between the end-user categories?
- Who are the key participants in the food and beverage (F&B) vending machine market in India?
- What are the drivers, restraints, and needs of the market?
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
2. Market Overview
- Market Segmentation by Product Type
- F&B Vending Machines Market - Value Chain
- Key Market Trends
- Need Gap Analysis
3. Market Drivers and Restraints
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Market Forecast
- Food and Beverages Vending Machines Market Overview
- Market Forecast by End User
5. Key Competitors
- Key Competitors
- Seaga India Private Limited - Profile
- Future Techniks India Private Limited - Profile
- Vendiman Private Limited - Profile
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Intelligent Vending Machines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Changing Lifestyles
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Increasing Demand for Healthy Snacks and Beverages at the Workplace
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Abbreviations and Acronyms Used
- List of Exhibits
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Airports Authority of India
- Future Techniks India Private Limited
- Seaga India Private Limited
- Vendiman Private Limited