Awareness of NAMA solutions has increased significantly in South Korea due to the rise of highly sophisticated and combined attacks that employ several hacking techniques. BFSI and government were the key verticals under attack; hence, NAMA adoption was mainly seen in these two verticals. In addition, SMBs have also witnessed some attacks, due to which this sector is also seeing the adoption of NAMA solutions. As the attacks are getting more sophisticated, the adoption of NAMA solutions is not only because of the focus on sandbox features but also other security technologies, such as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and other endpoint solutions. In addition, many vendors offer NAMA solutions with features such as email and Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR). Security solutions based on machine learning features and reputation analysis technology which do not use sandbox but provide NAMA features could hinder the growth of South Korean NAMA market.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the network-based advanced malware market.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2016 to 2022, with 2017 being the base year. Network-based advanced malware solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, eGaming, eCommerce, and BPOs.
Companies mentioned in the South Korea NAMA market competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, AhnLab, WINS, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, and other vendors.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the drivers and restraints, in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. Market Overview
- Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: On-premises Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model: Cloud-based Solutions
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. Forecast and Trends
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
3. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Transformation in the NAMA Industry Ecosystem, 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 Integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. Competitive Analysis - Vendor Profiling
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- AhnLab - Market Share Analysis by Country
- AhnLab - Overview
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Symantec - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Symantec - Overview
6. The Last Word
- Analyst Summary
- 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits