The Indian air purifier market stood at $ 49 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 28% during 2019-2024 to reach over $ 220 million by 2024, on the back of rising expenditure on health and wellness products along with growing awareness regarding hazardous effects of air pollution. In addition, growing technological advancements, rising incidences of respiratory diseases, surging disposable income and growing urban population are expected to boost the demand for air purifiers in the country during forecast period. Some of the other factors that would have a positive impact on air purifiers market in India are aggressive marketing strategies and the demand for premium products.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2014-2017
Base Year: 2018 Estimated
Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the Indian air purifier market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian air purifier market on the basis of filter type, end-user and regional distribution.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of region by segmenting the Indian air purifier market into four regions, namely, North, West, East and South.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the Indian air purifier market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, supply contracts, and mergers & acquisitions in the Indian air purifier market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and trends in the Indian air purifier market.
- To strategically profile leading players operating in the Indian air purifier market.
Some of the major players operating in the Indian air purifier market are Eureka Forbes Ltd., Philips India Ltd., Honeywell International Pvt Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Blueair India Pvt. Ltd., Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Sharp Business Systems (India) Private Limited, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt Ltd., etc. Primary as well as exhaustive secondary research was conducted for this study. Initially, the researchers sourced a list of air purifier manufacturers and suppliers in the Indian air purifier market. Subsequently, primary research surveys were conducted with the identified companies.
While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research could be included. Product offerings, end-user, and regional presence of all major air purifier suppliers across India. The Indian air purifier market by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different filer types was recorded as well as forecast for the future years was made. These values are sourced from company annual reports, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI), World Bank, press releases, industry magazines, industry reports, news dailies, credible paid databases, proprietary databases, etc., were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Air purifier manufacturers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Associations, organizations and alliances related to air purifiers
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as air purifier manufacturers, distributors, dealers and policy makers. The study would help them in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years in order to strategize investments and capitalize on growth of the market.
In this report, the Indian air purifier market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below: Market, by Filter Type:
- HEPA and Activated Carbon
- HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone
- Activated Carbon
- Electrostatic Precipitator
- Ion & Ozone
- Other Air Purifier
Market, by End-User:
Market, by Region:
Competition Outlook: Outlook of leading 10 players on the basis of product portfolio, market pricing, average selling price, sales footprint, etc. Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian air purifier market.
With the given market data, customizations are offered according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report: Channel Partner Analysis
- Detailed list of distributors and dealers across the country.
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
- Detailed analysis of new products in the market and their driving forces in the market.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Air Purifier Market Overview
5. India Air Purifier Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon, HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone, Ion Ozone, HEPA, Electrostatic Precipitators, Activated Carbon and Others)
5.2.2. By End Use (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
18.104.22.168. By Commercial End User
22.214.171.124. By Industrial End User
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Leading City
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Filter Type
5.3.2. By Region
5.3.3. By End Use
6. India HEPA and Activated Carbon Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By End Use
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. India HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By End Use
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. India Ion Ozone Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By End Use
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. India HEPA Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End Use
9.3. Product Benchmarking
10. India Electrostatic Precipitator Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By End Use
10.3. Product Benchmarking
11. India Activated Carbon Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By End Use
11.3. Product Benchmarking
12. India Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
12.1. Market Size & Forecast
12.1.1. By Value & Volume
13. Supply Chain Analysis
14. Import - Export Analysis
15. Market Dynamics
16. Market Trends & Developments
17. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
18. India Economic Profile
19. Competitive Landscape
19.1. Competition Outlook
19.2. Company Profiles
19.2.1. Philips India Ltd.
19.2.2. Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd.
19.2.3. Eureka Forbes Ltd.
19.2.4. Sharp Business Systems (India) Private Limited
19.2.5. Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
19.2.6. Blueair India Pvt. Ltd.
19.2.7. Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
19.2.8. Kent RO Systems Ltd.
19.2.9. Mankastu Impex Private Limited
19.2.10. Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
20. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Philips India Ltd.
- Honeywell International India Pvt. Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Sharp Business Systems (India) Private Limited
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Blueair India Pvt. Ltd.
- Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kent RO Systems Ltd.
- Mankastu Impex Private Limited
- Crusaders Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.