Medical Semiology Guide of the Renal System provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology in the renal system. Highly illustrated with many original images from the author's daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers in the field. Each chapter incorporates a specific questionnaire with important questions that should be asked to patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that helps identify rare and unusual diseases. This unique feature of the book aims to facilitate the learning process among medical students, while also acting as a quick reference guide for clinicians in practice.
- Contains comprehensive coverage of medical semiology for proper patient diagnosis
- Presents original, real-world clinical cases that are gleaned from 15 years of the author's medical practice
- Contains visual and diagnostic aides in the form of original images that present rare, special situation and difficult to find diseases
2. The symptoms of the kidney diseases
3. The objective examination of the urinary system
4. The paraclinic examination
5. The functional exploration of the kidney
6. The morphological complementary investigations of the kidney
Dr. Manuela Stoicescu is a Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor and Assistant Professor of the Medical Disciplines Department in the University of Oradea in Romania. She is Member of Romanian Society of Internal Medicine, Member of Romanian Society of Cardiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Member of the Balcanic Society of Medicine.
She has been an invited speaker at 24 International Conferences, is an editorial board member for three ISSN Journals in the US and published four books in both English and Romanian.