"Fuel Cards in France 2018", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2023, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in France.
Total fleet card volumes rose by 5.6% in 2017 to total 6,828.7m liters, continuing the upward trend started in 2013.
- The total number of service stations in France marginally declined by 0.6% in 2017, totaling 11,312 service stations.Over 51,000 new fuel cards were issued in 2017, totaling to 2,618,748 cards in the market. Of those cards, 76.0% were held by fleet vehicles and 24.0% CRT vehicles.
- Fuel card volumes will rise by 17.3% between 2018 and 2022, totaling 15.5 billion liters in 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Top 5 Europe fuel card markets.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top 5 European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Table of Contents
- Top Five Market Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Red Tortuga