Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
- To analyze and forecast the France advanced tires market size.
- To classify and forecast the France advanced tires market based on vehicle type, technology, tire type, material type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the France advanced tires market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the France advanced tires market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the France advanced tires market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the France advanced tires market.
Both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research were performed for this study. Initially, the researchers sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, primary research surveys were conducted with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The researchers analyzed manufacturers and distribution channels along with the presence of all major manufacturers across the country.
The researchers calculated the France advanced tires market size by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these vehicle types and technologies for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Advanced tire manufacturers, suppliers and distributors
- End-users of advanced tires
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to advanced tires
In this report, the France advanced tires market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Vehicle Type:
- Light Duty Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Agricultural Tractors
- Construction & Mining Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Chip-Embedded Tires
- Multi-Chambered Tires
- Self-Inflating Tires
- All-In-One Tires
- Natural Rubber
- Synthetic Rubber
- Northern France
- Western France
- Southern France
- Eastern France
- South Western France
- Central France
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the France advanced tires market.
With the given market data, customisation is offered for specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Product Awareness
4.2. Brand Awareness
4.3. Brand Recall
4.4. Product Pricing
4.5. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5. France Advanced Tires Market Overview
6. France Advanced Tires Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (On-Highway Vehicle (Light Duty Vehicles and Heavy Duty Vehicles) and Off-Highway Vehicle (Agricultural Tractors, Construction & Mining Equipment and Industrial Equipment))
6.2.2. By Technology (On-Highway Vehicle Technology (Chip-Embedded Tires, Self-Inflating Tires, Multi-Chambered Tires and All-In-One Tires) and Off-Highway Vehicle Technology (TPMS, Chip-Embedded Tires, Self-Inflating Tires and Multi-Chambered Tires))
6.2.3. By Tire Type (Run-Flat, Airless and Pneumatic)
6.2.4. By Material Type (Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber, Steel and Others)
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. France On-Highway Vehicle Advanced Tires Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Tire Type
7.2.2. By Material Type
7.2.3. By Region
7.3. Market Attractiveness Index
8. France Off-Highway Vehicle Advanced Tires Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Tire Type
8.2.2. By Material Type
8.2.3. By Region
8.3. Market Attractiveness Index
9. Price Point Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. France Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Company Profiles
14.2.1. Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
14.2.2. Bridgestone Europe NV/SA
14.2.3. Continental Aktiengesellschaft
14.2.4. Goodyear France SAS
14.2.5. Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
14.2.6. Hankook Tire France SARL
14.2.7. Yokohama France SAS
14.2.8. Apollo Tyres Ltd.
14.2.9. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company France SARL
14.2.10. Kumho Tire Co., Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin (CGEM)
- Bridgestone Europe NV/SA
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft
- Goodyear France SAS
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Hankook Tire France SARL
- Yokohama France SAS
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company France SARL
- Kumho Tire Co., Inc.