The scope of this franchise profile report is precise and covers the company’s background along with its present performance in the market. The major sections of the profile include: an overview, products offered, recent developments and strategies undertaken, challenges faced, business strategy and analysis, and financial information. The report also includes revenue forecasts, presence of franchisee stores, market forecasts and key people of the company.
The report concludes with any other important information about the company and key takeaways.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the franchise profile on Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Insights into recent developments, key takeaways, business strategy, franchise cost analysis, along with growth forecast by revenue
- Snapshot of major company events since its inception
- Tabular form of company offered food items by product category
- Information on total number of franchises present and states with the maximum number of franchises
Table of Contents
- Background and Overview
- Food Menu
- Recent Developments
- Business Strategy
- Initial Advertising
- Group Financials
- Revenue Performance Analysis for Newly-Opened Bakeries
- Average Franchise Revenue
- Types of Outlets
- List of Existing and Upcoming Franchises as of February 2019
- Growth Forecast: Revenue and Number of Bakeries
- Analysis of Investment Required for a Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise
- Key People
- Key Takeaways
- Analyst's Credentials
Table 2: Income Statements, 2015-2017
Table 3: Average Revenue for a Bakery Opened, 2015
Table 4: Average Franchise Revenue, 2016 and 2017
Table 5: Outlet Numbers, 2017 and 2018
Table 6: Total Franchises, by Location, as of February 2019
Table 7: Group's Revenue Forecast, 2015-2024
Table 8: Forecast of Bakery Outlets, 2017-2024
Table 9: Average Revenue Forecast per Bakery, 2016-2024
Table 10: Approximate Franchise Expenditure
Table 11: Minimum Franchise Net Revenue Requirements After the Start of Operations
Figure 2: States with the Most Franchises, December 2017 to February 2019
Figure 3: States with Highest Shares of Franchises, as of February 2019
Figure 4: Revenue Forecast for Nothing Bundt Cakes, 2017-2024
Nothing Bundt Cakes was founded in 1997 in Las Vegas, Nev. by Debra Shwetz and Dena Tripp. The company has a presence in the United States and Canada, with 292 bakeries operating as of February 2019 and another 13 franchises signed and expected to be operational by the end of 2019. The company is looking to sign more franchises across the United States in 2019. The company is well -known for its handcrafted recipes, ingredient mix, and the imaginative decorations. The company adopted a franchise model in 2007 and in 2008 opened its first franchise in Poway, Calif. In the last decade, the company has expanded its franchise business to over 292 branches across the United States and Canada.
“We started Nothing Bundt Cakes with the goal of providing the highest quality cakes to guests with exceptional service” - Dena Tripp, co-founder of Nothing Bundt Cakes.
"Having SPM full time as part of our marketing mix will be a great asset for our bakery owners as we continue to grow nationally" - Steve McGehee, chief marketing officer, Nothing Bundt Cakes.