The latest issue of Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a diverse range of early-stage and pre-commercialization technologies. Mining deep into academic research, TechVision has unearthed innovative and potentially transformative technologies that are currently being developed in research labs and in universities across the globe. While some of these technologies have been developed into viable prototypes ready for licensing and commercialization, others present the potential to be scaled into new application areas. A snapshot of these editions technologies includes image processing algorithms for medical images, novel bio-adhesive for wound care, a wearable device for cancer detection, and virtual reality technology for Alzheimer's disease detection.
The Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments infusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image-guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research cover cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Early-stage Innovations in Medical Devices & Imaging
- Innovative Glue Gun for Advanced Wound Care
- Emerging Trend of Bio-glue is Changing the Wound Care Market
- Deep Learning Tool for Lung Cancer Screening Based on CT Scans
- AI Will Play a Crucial Role in the Future of MedTech
- Convolutional Neural Network Tool for Medical Image Correction
- The Image Processing Algorithm is Scalable to Support Other Modalities
- 3D-printed Stem Cell-Based Artificial Corneas
- D-printed Cornea Transplant Restoring Vision for a Range of Cornea Conditions
- Virtual Reality Technology for Alzheimer's Detection
- VR-based Navigation Problem Diagnosis for Assessing Risk of Dementia in Future
- Electric Field Based Dressing to Disrupt Biofilm Infection
- Electroceutical Dressing Effective against Antibiotic-Resistant Biofilms
- Smartphone-based Ear Infection Diagnosis Device
- Easy to Use, Low Cost, Middle Ear Fluid Accumulation Technology
- Wearable Device For Precise Cancer Detection
- Tumour Biomarker Assays Helping in Cancer Screening, Diagnosis, and Prognosis.
- Implantable, Bioresorbable, Electric Simulation Device
- Bioelectronic Implant Enabling Nerve and Muscle Growth and Recovery, Wound Healing
- Key Contacts