Recycling of Flexible Plastic Packaging presents thorough and detailed information on the management and recycling of flexible plastic packaging, focusing on the latest actual/potential methods and techniques and offering actionable solutions that minimize waste and increase product efficiency and sustainability. Sections cover flexible plastic packaging and its benefits, applications and challenges. This is followed by in-depth coverage of the materials, types and forms of flexible packaging. Other key discussions cover collection and pre-treatment, volume reduction, separation from other materials, chemical recycling, post-processing and reuse, current regulations and policies, economic aspects and immediate trends.
This information will be highly valuable to engineers, scientists and R&D professionals across industry. In addition, it will also be of great interest to researchers in academia, those in government, or anyone with an interest in recycling who is looking to further advance and implement recycling methods for flexible plastic packaging.
- Presents state-of-the-art methods and technologies regarding the processing of flexible plastic packaging waste
- Addresses the challenges currently associated with both waste management and available recycling methods
- Opens the door to innovation, supporting improved recycling methods, manufacturing efficiency and industrial sustainability
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Environmental and Social-Economic Effects
3. Polymers used in Flexible Packaging
4. Types Forms and Uses of Flexible Plastic Packaging
5. Collection and Pretreatment of Post-Use Packaging
6. Volume Reduction
7. Separating Plastics from Other Materials
8. Chemical Recycling
9. Post-Processing and Reuse
10. Waste Flexible Plastic Packaging Regulatory Framework
11. Economic Evaluation and Trends