Nonlinear Electronics 2: Flip-Flops, ADC, DAC and PLL deals with the appearance of nonlinear electronic circuits and their behavior. The book covers a number of circuits that interface between analog and digital electronics, such as astable, monostable, biostable, Schmitt trigger, analog-to-digital conversion and digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, the book deals with all aspects of these circuits, starting from discrete component and gradually going to the integrated circuit.
- Presents non-linear electronic circuits and their behavior
- Talks about relaxation oscillators
- Treats subjects from the discrete element to the integrated device
- Presents interface circuits, analog-to-digital conversion, analog-to-analog conversion, and PLL (phase locked loop)
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Low frequency oscillators
3. High frequency oscillators
4. The non-linear oscillator-device
5. Switched circuits
6. The astable multivibrators
7. Monostable and bistable flip-flops
8. Schmitt's rocker
9. Analog and digital and digital analog conversion
Brahim Haraoubiais University Professor. He has worked in several universities, including French and Algerian.He is the author of several publications, patent patents, and academic books published in the field of research and pedagogy.He is also Professor at the Higher School of Technology and at the Higher School of Air Defense Territory (Algiers).