Trends, opportunities and forecast in zinc stearate market to 2024 by application (plastics, rubber, concrete, paint and coating, personal care, pharmaceutical, and others), end use industry (construction, packaging, consumer goods, automotive, and others), function (release agent, thickening agent, emulsifiers, and other functions), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
The future of the global zinc stearate market looks promising with opportunities in the construction, packaging, consumer goods, and automotive industries. The global zinc stearate market is expected to reach an estimated $1.1 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 3.8% from 2019 to 2024. The major drivers for this market are increasing demand for plastics and rubber in various end use industries and its property to reduce energy consumption during plastic and rubber processing.
An emerging trend that has a direct impact on the dynamics of the zinc stearate industry is the use of renewable raw materials for lubricants manufacturing.
A total of 134 figures / charts and 116 tables are provided in this 210 page report to help in your business decisions.
The study includes the zinc stearate market size and forecast for the global zinc stearate market through 2024 segmented by application, end use industry, function, and region as follows:
Zinc Stearate Market by End Use Industry [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis from 2013 to 2024]:
- Consumer Goods
Zinc Stearate Market by Application [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis from 2013 to 2024]:
- Paint and Coating
- Personal Care
- Other Applications
Zinc Stearate Market by Function [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis from 2013 to 2024]:
- Release Agent
- Thickening Agent
- Other Functions
Zinc Stearate Market by Region [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
Some of the zinc stearates companies profiled in this report include Dover Chemical, Faci, Baerlocher, Peter Greven, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, and Linan Hauli Plastic and others.
The analyst forecasts that plastics will remain the largest segment and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in worldwide plastic production along with the increasing need for color enhancers.
Within the zinc stearate market, construction will remain the largest end use market by value and volume due to increasing building and construction activities in emerging nations and growing demand for non-toxic hydrophobic agents in concrete applications. The packaging segment is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in the food packaging industry.
Asia Pacific will remain the largest region by value and volume and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to continued growth in the automotive production and increasing building and construction activities specifically in China and India.
Some of the features of “Zinc Stearate Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global zinc stearate market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (Kilotons) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use and use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global zinc stearate market size by application, end use industry, and function type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global zinc stearate market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions in the global zinc stearate market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape in the zinc stearate market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for the global zinc stearate market by application (plastics, rubber, concrete, paint and coating, personal care, pharmaceutical, and others), end use industry (construction, packaging, consumer goods, automotive, and others), function (release agent, thickening agent, emulsifiers, and other functions), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the zinc stearate market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the zinc stearate market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this zinc stearate market and reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are the changing demands of customers in the zinc stearate market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the zinc stearate market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this zinc stearate market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this zinc stearate area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in this zinc stearate market?
*Full List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Baerlocher GmbH
- Dover Chemical Corporation
- Faci Asia Pacific
- Faci S.p.A
- Linan Huali Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Nikunj Chemical Limited
- Norac Additives
- Peter Greven GmbH & Co. KG (Norac)
- Pratham Stearchem Pvt. Ltd
- Union Derivan SA (UNDESA)
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.