- Key insights into the dynamics of Hong Kong reinsurance industry
- Comparison of Hong Kong reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates
- A comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure
- Hong Kong insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements
- Hong Kong reinsurance industry's market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles
- It provides historical values for the Hong Kong reinsurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Hong Kong reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Hong Kong, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Hong Kong reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hong Kong reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hong Kong insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive SummaryChapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
- Premium Accepted Trend
- Premium Ceded Trend
- Cession Rates
Chapter 6 Competitor ProfilesChapter 7 Appendix
Chapter 5 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Reinsurers
- Reinsurers' Market Share
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Taiping Reinsurance Company Limited
- Peak Reinsurance Company Limited
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd
- Asia Capital Reinsurance Group Pte. Ltd.
- Hannover Rück SE
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- BC Reinsurance Limited
- The Toa Reinsurance Company Limited
- SCOR Reinsurance Company (Asia) Limited
- BE Reinsurance Limited