Growth is expected to be driven by rising disposable income, changing consumer lifestyle, growing e-commerce and organized retail channels, coupled with innovative and premium product launches by leading jewellery players in the UAE.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2019-2024
The objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of the UAE gems and Jewelry market, in terms of value.
- To define, classify and forecast the UAE gems and Jewelry market based on type, distribution channel, region and company.
- To analyse and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for gems and jewellery with respect to Organized and Unorganized segments.
- To analyse and forecast the market share, in terms of value, for the UAE gems and Jewelry market with respect to distribution channel: Exclusive Showrooms, Multi-Branded Jewelry Showrooms & Online.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, based on the region by segmenting the UAE market into Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Others (Rest of UAE).
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the UAE gems & jewellery market.
- To examine supply chain & Porter’s Five Force analysis in the UAE gems & jewellery market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the production and supply of gems and jewellery in the UAE.
The UAE gems and jewelry market is controlled by these major players, namely- Damas Jewellery LLC, Joy Alukkas Jewellery LLC, Titan International (Middle East) FZE, Gitanjali Gems Limited, Tiffany & Co., Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Ceylon Master Gems FZCO, Atlas Jewelry LLC, Pure Gold Jewellers LLC, Sky Jewellers LLC, etc.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, they sourced a list of gems and jewellery manufacturers and suppliers in the UAE. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, they were able to include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. they analysed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major gems and jewellery players operating across the country.
The author calculated the market size of the UAE gems and Jewelry market by using a bottom-up approach, where manufacturer’s value shares data for type (Gold, Diamond in Gold, Gemstones, Diamond, Silver & Others) was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated the same by analysing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as directories, databases such as, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), UAE Department of Tourism & Commerce Marketing, Company Annual Reports, World Bank, Industry Magazines, Government databases, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Database, White Papers and Investor Presentations were also reviewed.
Key Target Audience:
- Gems and Jewelry manufacturers and traders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to gems and jewellery
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as gems and jewellery manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policymakers. The report would also aid the stakeholders in identifying which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities.
In this report, the UAE gems and jewellery market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Type:
- Diamond in Gold
Market, by Distribution Channel:
- Exclusive Showrooms
- Multi Branded Jewelry Showrooms
Market, by Sector:
Market, by Geography:
- Abu Dhabi
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the UAE gems & jewellery market.
Voice of Customers Customer Analysis by considering below-mentioned parameters- Brand Awareness, Source of Knowledge/Information, Customer Spending Pattern, Factors Influencing Purchase Decision and Factors Influencing Brand Switching.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please contact our customer service team for more enquires
1. Product Inclusions & Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers
4.1. Brand Recall & Awareness
4.2. Source of Knowledge/Information
4.3. Customer Spending Pattern
4.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
4.5. Factors Influencing Brand Switching
5. UAE Gems and Jewelry Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Gold, Diamond in Gold, Gemstones, Diamond, Silver and Others)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Exclusive, Multi-Branded & Online)
5.2.3. By Organized vs Unorganized Sector
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Type
5.3.2. By Region
6. UAE Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Application (Investment Vs Personal Use)
6.2.2. By Company
7. UAE Diamond in Gold Jewelry Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Company
8. UAE Gemstones Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Company
9. UAE Diamond Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Company
10. UAE Silver Jewelry Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Company
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
15.1. Increasing Online Jewelry Purchase
15.2. Growing Demand for Branded Jewelry
15.3. Changing Taste and Preferences of Costumers
15.4. Technological Advancements in Jewelry
15.5. Free Economic Zones
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. UAE Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Company Profiles
18.1.1. Damas Jewellery LLC
18.1.2. Joy Alukkas Jewellery LLC
18.1.3. Titan International (Middle East) FZE
18.1.4. Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
18.1.5. Tiffany & Co.
18.1.6. Malabar Gold and Diamonds
18.1.7. Ceylon Master Gems FZCO
18.1.8. ATLAS Jewelry LLC
18.1.9. Pure Gold Jewellers LLC
18.1.10. Sky Jewelry LLC
19. Strategic Recommendations
List of Figures
Figure 1: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), 2014-2024F
Figure 2: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Share, By Type 2014-2024F
Figure 3: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Share, By Distribution Channel, 2014-2024F
Figure 4: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Share, By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, 2014-2024F
Figure 5: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Share, By Region 2014-2024F
Figure 6: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Share, By Company 2014-2024F
Figure 7: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Attractiveness Index, By Type, By Value (USD Billion), 2019E-2024F
Figure 8: UAE Gems & Jewelry Market Attractiveness Index, By Region, By Value (USD Billion), 2019E-2024F
Figure 9: UAE Gold Jewelry Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), 2014-2024F
Figure 10: UAE Gold Jewelry Market Share, By Application 2014-2024F
Figure 11: UAE Gold Jewelry Market Share, By Company 2014-2024F
Figure 12: UAE Diamond in Gold Market Size, By Value (USD Billion) 2014-2024F
Figure 13: UAE Diamond in Gold Jewelry Market Share, By Company 2014-2024F
Figure 14: UAE Diamond Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), 2014-2024F
Figure 15: UAE Diamond in Gold Jewelry Market Share, By Company 2014-2024F
Figure 16: UAE Gemstones Jewelry Market Size, By Value (USD Billion) 2014-2024F
Figure 17: UAE Gemstones Market Share, By Company 2014-2024F
Figure 18: UAE Silver Jewelry Market Size, By Value (USD Billion), 2014-2024F
Figure 19: UAE Silver Jewelry Market Share, By Company, 2014-2024F
Figure 20: UAE Others Jewelry Market, By Value (USD Billion), 2014-2024F
- ATLAS Jewelry LLC
- Ceylon Master Gems FZCO
- Damas Jewellery LLC
- Gitanjali Gems Ltd.
- Joy Alukkas Jewellery LLC
- Malabar Gold and Diamonds
- Pure Gold Jewellers LLC
- Sky Jewelry LLC
- Tiffany & Co.
- Titan International (Middle East) FZE