Warehouse Club Focus (WCF) exclusively reports on the warehouse club industry. WCF began in 1997 and a former club buyer writes each issue. It is published twice a month and more than 586 issues have been published. Sales at BJ’s, Costco, PriceSmart and Sam’s Club were $323.4 billion in 2021, increasing 15.8%. This is the industry’s highest yearly increase since 1996. WCF has become the warehouse club industry’s respected voice.
The largest CPG companies read WCF. Additionally, countless suppliers, brokers and packagers read WCF. Suppliers want information that helps them sell their products to BJ’s, Costco, PriceSmart and Sam’s Club buyers. WCF’s goal is to focus on topics addressing that need. Past issues have featured: buying philosophies, packaging and category sales.
Recent and Upcoming Issues
- The August 12, 2022 issue features analysis of the automotive, home good, major and sundry categories.
- The August 26, 2022 issue features observations from club locations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- The September 16, 2022 features the annual item basket analysis.
- The September 30, 2022 features results from the Summer/Fall club industry survey.
- The October 14, 2022 issue will feature analysis of the cooler and freezer departments.
- BJ's Wholesale
- Costco Wholesale
- Sam's Club