1h Free Analyst TimeDynCorp International LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dyncorp International LLC (Dyncorp), a subsidiary of Delta Tucker Holdings Inc, is a provider of aviation, logistics, training, intelligence and operational solutions. The company serves all branches of the US armed forces, state and local government and government agencies across the world. It provides all types of aircrafts ranging from front-line fighters to commercial transport aircrafts for aviation industry. The company’s intelligence division offers integrated solutions, such as educating, training and assisting the intelligence mission of the US government through service in all locations and conditions. Moreover, it offers consulting solutions for private, government and civil organizations through its Global Consulting Group. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Dyncorp is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- DynCorp International LLC - Key Facts
- DynCorp International LLC - Key Employees
- DynCorp International LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- DynCorp International LLC - Major Products and Services
- DynCorp International LLC - History
- DynCorp International LLC - Company Statement
- DynCorp International LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- DynCorp International LLC - Business Description
- DynCorp International LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- DynCorp International LLC - Strengths
- DynCorp International LLC - Weaknesses
- DynCorp International LLC - Opportunities
- DynCorp International LLC - Threats
- DynCorp International LLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- DynCorp International LLC, Key Facts
- DynCorp International LLC, Key Employees
- DynCorp International LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- DynCorp International LLC, Major Products and Services
- DynCorp International LLC, History
- DynCorp International LLC, Other Locations
- DynCorp International LLC, Subsidiaries
- DynCorp International LLC, Joint Venture
- DynCorp International LLC, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Science Applications International Corp
- Raytheon Technologies Corp
- Northrop Grumman Corp
- Lockheed Martin Corp
- IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
- Exelis Inc