The Principles of Integrated Technology in Avionics Systems describes how integration can improve flight operations, enhance system processing efficiency and equip resource integration. The title provides systematic coverage of avionics system architecture and ground system integration. Looking beyond hardware resource sharing alone, it guides the reader through the benefits and scope of a modern integrated avionics system. Integrated technology enhances the performance of organizations by improving system capacity and boosting efficiency. Avionics systems are the functional center of aircraft systems. System integration technology plays a vital role in the complex world of avionics and an integrated avionics system will fully-address systems, information and processes.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. The organization and architecture of the avionics system
3. The requirement organization of the avionics system
4. Integrated technology for the application tasks of avionics system
5. Integrated technology of avionics system functional organization
6. Avionics system physical resources integration technology
7. Avionics organization integration
8. Typical integrated avionics system architecture
9. Testing and verification of the integrated avionics system