The Principles of Integrated Technology in Avionics Systems describes how integration can improve flight operations, enhance system processing efficiency and equip resource integration. The title provides systematic coverage of avionics system architecture and ground system integration. Looking beyond hardware resource sharing alone, it guides the reader through the benefits and scope of a modern integrated avionics system. Integrated technology enhances the performance of organizations by improving system capacity and boosting efficiency. Avionics systems are the functional center of aircraft systems. System integration technology plays a vital role in the complex world of avionics and an integrated avionics system will fully-address systems, information and processes.
- Introduces integration technology in complex avionics systems
- Guides the reader through the scope and benefits of avionic system integration
- Gives practical guidance on using integration to optimize an avionics system
- Describes the basis of avionics system architecture and ground system integration
- Presents modern avionics as a system that is becoming increasingly integrated
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. The organization and architecture of the avionics system
3. The requirement organization of the avionics system
4. Integrated technology for the application tasks of avionics system
5. Integrated technology of avionics system functional organization
6. Avionics system physical resources integration technology
7. Avionics organization integration
8. Typical integrated avionics system architecture
9. Testing and verification of the integrated avionics system
Wang Guoqing is a Research Fellow, Aircraft System Chief Designer, and a member of Avic (the Aviation Industry Corporation of China) Science and Technology Commission, an Adjunct Professor at Tsinghua and Shanghai Jiao Tong Universities, and a mentor at Northwestern Polytechnic University. He is Chief Scientist on the National Security Major Basic Program in China. He researches and publishes widely on avionics
is a Master Candidate of Shanghai Jiao Tong University and a member of AAII (Advanced Avionics and Intelligent Information). He majors in avionics system and airborne surveillance system.