1h Free Analyst TimeHardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The authors summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Limited (HUB), a subsidiary of CNA Financial Corporation, is an insurance holding company of the Hardy group of companies. HUB underwrites a range of insurance and reinsurance classes on a worldwide basis. HUB underwrites aviation, marine, transit, and a wide range of non-marine risks such as property, energy, healthcare, casualty, and specialty lines both on a direct and reinsurance basis. The company also underwrites commercial property and casualty insurance through Syndicate 382 at Lloyd's in London and Asia. The company has operations in the UK, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, and the US. HUB is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with The authors detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Key Facts
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Key Employees
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - History
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Business Description
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Strengths
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Weaknesses
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Opportunities
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Threats
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
- About Us
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Key Facts
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Key Employees
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, History
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Hardy Underwriting Bermuda Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- RSA Insurance Group plc
- MS Amlin plc
- Lancashire Holdings Ltd
- Hiscox Ltd
- Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited