The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSafilo Group SpA (Safilo) is a designer, producer and distributor of eyewear products, including sunglasses, optical frames and sports eyewear. The company commercializes a wide range of products under various proprietary and licensed brands. Safilo's proprietary brands include Carrera, Polaroid, Smith, Safilo and Blenders. Its licensed brands include Max Mara, Max & Co, Pierre Cardin, Fendi, Gucci, Banana Republic and BOSS. Safilo distributes products through retail and wholesale channels. The company operates manufacturing facilities in Italy, Slovenia, the US and China. It has distribution centers in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East, and Africa. Safilo is headquartered in Padova, Veneto, Italy.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Safilo Group SpA - Key Facts
- Safilo Group SpA - Key Employees
- Safilo Group SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- Safilo Group SpA - Major Products and Services
- Safilo Group SpA - History
- Safilo Group SpA - Company Statement
- Safilo Group SpA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Safilo Group SpA - Business Description
- Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: North America
- Geographical Segment: Rest of the World
- R&D Overview
- Safilo Group SpA - Corporate Strategy
- Safilo Group SpA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Safilo Group SpA - Strengths
- Safilo Group SpA - Weaknesses
- Safilo Group SpA - Opportunities
- Safilo Group SpA - Threats
- Safilo Group SpA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Safilo Group SpA, Key Facts
- Safilo Group SpA, Key Employees
- Safilo Group SpA, Key Employee Biographies
- Safilo Group SpA, Major Products and Services
- Safilo Group SpA, History
- Safilo Group SpA, Other Locations
- Safilo Group SpA, Subsidiaries
- Safilo Group SpA, Key Competitors
- Safilo Group SpA, Ratios based on current share price
- Safilo Group SpA, Annual Ratios
- Safilo Group SpA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Safilo Group SpA, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Safilo Group SpA, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- EssilorLuxottica SA
- Bausch & Lomb Inc
- De Rigo Vision SpA
- Marcolin SpA
- Marchon Eyewear, Inc.
- Ralph Lauren Corp