The “Digital Lending” report serves as a primer for anyone wanting to gain insights on the present scenario of digital lending in India which has magnified in the recent years, both in terms of the number of new age fintech startups and the emerging technologies leveraged.
This report deconstructs some of the technologies disrupting the existing lending models in India and introduces the readers to some of the relevant fintech startups operating in the digital lending arena with a summary of their business model and types of products offered.
This report aims to provide investors, incumbent banks, NBFCs and new age fintech lenders, a comprehensive view of the digital lending landscape in India and help understand the ecosystem including key market trends and drivers, emerging technologies in play as well as the key players operating in the market.
This report also includes insights and excerpts from key industry leaders as well as upcoming innovative startups.
Why Buy this Report?
- Gain insights on the present scenario of Digital Lending in India along with the key drivers and bottlenecks in the space.
- Get an overview of the emerging technologies being deployed in the digital lending landscape
- Five niche Digital Lending platforms with coverage of their business models and product offerings
- Includes “Ecosystem of Digital Lending in India” that lays out the different players and their roles in shaping the digital lending space
- Subscription to the Digital Lending Report provides the subscriber with quarterly updates including the latest market trends, use cases, and new company profiles.
If you are a bank or NBFC, understand the market better and be more competitive. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeably. If you are a fintech company, understand the prevailing business models and technologies disrupting the sector. And if you are an Investor, use this to make the right investment decision.
- Executive Summary
- Digital Lending Landscape
- Key Target Segments
- Vast Market Opportunity
- Key trends driving the growth of Digital Lending
- Bottlenecks in Digital Lending Landscape
- Ecosystem of Digital Lending in India
- Lending Suppliers (Representative)
- Different Business Products and Models
- Different Types of Loan Products
- Different Business Models
- Technologies Disrupting Digital Lending
- Alternate Data
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending
- Open Banking
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Closing Notes