Equinor ASA (Equinor), formerly Statoil ASA, is an energy company. It focuses mainly on the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
The report provides information and insights into Equinor ASA, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, acquisitions, ventures, network map, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
- Detailed overview of Equinor ASA's venture arm and financial highlights.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Equinor technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, acquisition, venture, partnership strategies of Equinor.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation/ Accelerator programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm - Equinor Energy Ventures (EEV)
- Equinor Technology Ventures Investments
- Venture Arm - Equinor Technology Ventures (ETV)
- Equinor Energy Ventures Investments
- Partner and Investor Network Map
- ICT Budgets & Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: