1h Free Analyst TimeEnterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Centrica Plc
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Centrica Plc (Centrica) is an integrated energy and services company. It carries out electricity generation from its combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power stations, and from nuclear power plants through its stake in EDF Energy Nuclear Generation.
The report provides information and insights into Centrica Plc, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships, acquisitions, ventures, network map, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
- Detailed overview of Centrica Plc's venture arm and financial highlights.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Centrica technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, acquisition, venture, partnership strategies of Centrica.
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation Labs/Technology Units
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm - Centrica Innovations Ventures (CI Ventures)
- CI Ventures Investments
- Investor, Partner, and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Carers UK
- Aspect Software
- LO3 Energy