1h Free Analyst TimeCompetitor Profile: Ascenda
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Ascenda is a global provider of loyalty solutions, offering rewards propositions for major financial service providers and travel brands worldwide. Ascenda offers a suite of technology solutions to financial companies and merchants globally, enabling them to manage their loyalty programs effectively.
It manages the complete value chain of loyalty marketing program campaigns - from customer segmentation to design and effective implementation.
It also offers TransferConnect, a loyalty program connection platform that enables Ascenda’s clients to connect with major global rewards programs. The platform provides a single connection point to clients, enabling them to offer their end customers access to loyalty benefits through multiple loyalty programs.
Through its analytics suite, Ascenda provides real-time monitoring of marketing, operations, and other aspects of advertising campaigns, thereby providing clients with a constant view of their programs at all times and ensuring efficient monitoring of their operations.
Ascenda offers a 24/7 customer service for loyalty programs on behalf of financial institutions and travel merchants. These services are provided in 25 languages across 180 countries.
It was initially established as Kaligo, a loyalty-based hotel booking provider, in Singapore in 2014. It began operating under the Ascenda name in October 2018 and has expanded its range of solutions from travel rewards to end-to-end loyalty programs. Kaligo now operates as a separate brand to Ascenda.
The report provides information and insights into Ascenda including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- The company's important events and milestones
- In November 2014, Kaligo got established in Singapore.
- In October 2018, Kaligo began operating under the Ascenda brand name.
- In November 2018, Ascenda partnered with banking solutions provider Capital One, connecting its credit card rewards program to major frequent traveler rewards programs worldwide through TransferConnect.
- In March 2019, Ascenda partnered with SMCC, one of the largest card issuers in Japan, to connect the latter’s rewards program to global loyalty programs through TransferConnect.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Ascenda's business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
- Historic Milestones
- Products & Services
- Significant Events
- Supporting Financial Partners and Clients
- Supporting Travel Partners and Clients
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Avios Group Limited
- Japan Airlines
- Sumitomo Mitsui Card Company(SMCC)