The US General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the US general insurance segment.
The US General Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the US general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the US economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the US general insurance industry.
- Comparison of US general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the US economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- US insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- US general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the US general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in US -
- It provides historical values for the US general insurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for general insurance products in US.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in US, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in US general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive SummaryChapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Consumer Segment and Retention
- Premiums and Profitability
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - Retail and Commercial
- Lines of Business
- By Consumer Segment
- Commercial Line of Business
- Retail Line of Business
Chapter 7 Distribution OverviewChapter 8 Competitive LandscapeChapter 9 Competitor ProfilesChapter 10 InsurtechChapter 11 Appendix
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- United Health Group
- Kaiser Foundation Group
- Anthem Inc Group
- State Farm Group
- Humana Group
- Aetna Group
- Berkshire Hathaway Group
- Liberty Mut Group
- HCSC Group
- Allstate Ins Group