Artificial Intelligence in banking is driving disruptive transformation across all industries, including banking. Despite banking being a laggard in emerging technology adoption, AI has quietly made its way into a number of banking processes – driving intelligent automation, drastically reducing manual intervention in processes, and improving efficiency by enabling automated decisioning.
The report explores the opportunities AI presents in banking, investment trends, different use cases banks could employ AI for, snapshots of select suppliers with AI-powered offerings, as well as case studies on successful implementations. The endeavor of the Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Banking Report is to become a ready reckoner for any bank looking to explore use cases for AI, and get insights on how their peers are approaching the same. The report will be updated quarterly to capture more supplier profiles and the latest trends in the market.
Why Buy This Report?
- A primer on AI and key considerations for banks before implementation
- 10 potential areas of application of AI in banking, with related product examples
- 6 use cases of how AI was successfully deployed at banks and institutions
- Industry prescribed strategies and pitfalls to watch out for when deploying AI
- Quarterly updates including new supplier profiles and latest market trends
If you are a Bank Tech team member, make the right supplier selection by reading this report. If you are a Supplier, understand the market better and be more competitive. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgably. And if you are an Investor, use this to make the right investment decision.
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
- Evolution of AI
- Opportunities in Banking
- Key Considerations for Banks when deployed AI
- Overall AI Market Size
- Key Market Trends
- Investments in AI
- Key Banks with Investments in AI Startups
- Customer Service / Engagement
- Intelligent Operations
- Robo Advice
- General Purpose / Predictive Analytics
- Cross-Sell Optimization
- Quantitative & Asset Management
- Regulatory, Compliance & Fraud Detection
- Credit Scoring / Direct Lending
- Case Study 1: Customer Engagement
- Case Study 2: Robo-Advice
- Case Study 3: Efficient Trade Management
- Case Study 4: Fraud Detection
- Case Study 5: Credit Worthiness