The Indian nail polish market can be segmented based on product type, distribution channel, and regional analysis. Based on product type, the market can be segmented into matte, gel, pearl and others.
The major players operating in the Indian nail polish market include Lakme Lever Private Limited, L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd, Oriflame India Private Limited, Unilever India Exports Limited, Lotus Herbals Private Limited, Bio Veda Action Research Co. (Biotique), Modi Revlon Pvt Ltd, Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., Shahnaz Husain Group of Companies. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
- To analyze and forecast the Indian nail polish market size.
- To define, classify and forecast the Indian nail polish market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, region and company.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size on the basis of product type, namely – Gel, Matte, Pearl and Others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share for nail polish with respect to distribution channel, namely: Supermarket/Hypermarket, Online, Traditional stores, Exclusive beauty specialty stores and others.
- To analyze and forecast the market share for nail polish with respect to region, namely: North, East, West and South.
- To identify tailwinds and headwinds for the the Indian nail polish market.
- To evaluate pricing analysis in the Indian nail polish market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market, which are involved in the supply of nail polish market in the country.
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, they sourced a list of nail polish manufacturers and suppliers. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. They analyzed the product offerings, end use sector and regional presence of all major nail polish manufacturers/suppliers in the country.
The author calculated the market size for the Indian nail polish market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein manufacturers’ value shares data for product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. they sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as secondary sources directories, databases such as Company Annual Reports, World Bank, Industry Magazines, India Beauty and Hygiene Association, Retailers Association of India, Industry Reports, IBEF, News Dailies, Credible Paid Databases, Proprietary Database, etc., were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Nail polish manufacturers
- Nail polish importers and suppliers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to nail polish
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- The Industry associations
In this report, the Indian nail polish market has been segmented into the following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Product Type:
- Online Channels
- Traditional Stores
- Exclusive Beauty Specialist Stores
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian nail polish market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Product Awareness
4.3. Brand Awareness
5. India Nail Polish Market Overview
6. India Nailcare Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Matte, Gel, Pearl, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel ((Supermarket/Hypermarket), Online, Traditional trade (Departments and grocery Stores), Multi branded beauty specialty stores, Exclusive beauty specialty stores, others)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
7. India Gel Nail Polish Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. India Matte Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. India Pearl Market Outlook
9.1 Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1 By Value
9.2 Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1 By Distribution Channel
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Hindustan Unilever Limited
15.2.2. Lakme Lever Private Limited
15.2.3. L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.4. Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.5. Oriflame India Private Limited
15.2.6. Revlon Fashions Private Limited
15.2.7. Modi Revlon Pvt Ltd
15.2.8. The Himalaya Drug Company
15.2.9. Lotus Herbals Private Limited
15.2.10. Shahnaz Husain Group of Companies
16. Strategic Recommendations
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements)
List of Figures
Figure 1. India Nail Polish Market Size, By Value, 2014-2024F (USD Million)
Figure 2: India Nail Polish Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 3: India Nail Polish Market Share, By Distribution Channel, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 4: India Nail Polish Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2018
Figure 5: India Nail Polish Market Attractiveness Index, By Type, By Value, 2018E-2024F
Figure 6: India Nail Polish Market Attractiveness Index, By Distribution Channel, By Value, 2018E-2024F
Figure 7: India Gel Nail Polish Market Size, By Value, 2014-2024F (USD Million)
Figure 8: India Gel Nail Polish Market Share, By Distribution Channel, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 9: India Matte Nail Polish Market Size, By Value, 2014-2024F (USD Million)
Figure 10: India Matte Nail Polish Market Share, By Distribution Channel, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 11: India Pearl Nail Polish Market Size, By Value, 2014-2024F (USD Million)
Figure 12: India Pearl Nail Polish Market Share, By Distribution Channel, By Value, 2014-2024F
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Lakme Lever Private Limited
- L'Oreal India Pvt. Ltd.
- Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
- Oriflame India Private Limited
- Revlon Fashions Private Limited
- Modi Revlon Pvt Ltd
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Lotus Herbals Private Limited
- Shahnaz Husain Group of Companies