The Australian database management systems market can be segmented based on type, service, deployment type and end-user. On the basis of type, the market can be bifurcated into relational and non-relational DBMS. Relational DBMS is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period on account of benefits such as multi-user access, simplicity and easy maintenance. On the basis of service, the market can be segmented into maintenance and support, consulting and implementation. Implementation service type accounts for a major share in the market as majority of companies are implementing DBMS in order to manage a large chunk of data.
The major players operating in the Australian database management systems market include Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (Amazon), International Business Machines (IBM), SAP, Teradata, ADABAS, MySQL, FileMaker, Postgre, Tandem, etc. The market of DBMS is consolidated with few players occupying the major share. The companies operating in the market are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Australian database management systems market.
- To classify and forecast the Australian database management systems market based on type, service, deployment type, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Australian database management systems market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Australian database management systems market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Australian database management systems market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Australian database management systems market.
The author calculated the market size of the Australian Database management systems market by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. they sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Trade Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to database management systems
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Industry associations
In this report, the Australian database management systems market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Type:
- Maintenance and Support
- Transportation & logistics
- HR Management
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Australian database management systems market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client's specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Australia Database Management Systems Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Relational, Non-Relational)
5.2.2. By Service (Maintenance and Support, Consulting, Implementation)
5.2.3. By Deployment type (Cloud and On-premise)
5.2.4. By End User (Retail, Transportation & Logistics, BFSI, HR Management, Telecommunications and Others)
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractive Index
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.3. Amazon Web Services
9. Strategic Recommendations
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements.)
List of Figures
Figure 1. Australia DBMS Market Size, By Value (USD Million), 2014-2018
Figure 2. Australia DBMS Market Size, By Value (USD Million), 2019E-2024F
Figure 3. Australia DBMS Market Share, By Type, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 4. Australia DBMS Market Share, By Service, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 5. Australia DBMS Market Share, By Deployment Type, By Value, 2014-2024F
Figure 6. Australia DBMS Market Share, By End user, By Value, 2014-2024F