The data center market in Thailand is growing rapidly due to digital transformation initiatives implemented by the government and increasing data center adoption by small, medium, and large enterprises. Emerging disruptive technologies can transform the businesses of an enterprise digitally. Increase in the migration of OTT and CSP players, incoming investments from global cloud vendors, favorable government policies, and the emergence of disruptive technologies are considered to be the primary driving forces increasing the adoption of data center services.
This research service covers a data center market overview, emerging trends, key locations of data centers and their significance, drivers, restraints, present and forecasted revenue, competitive positioning, and key strategic initiatives of the competitors. Thailand’s data center market is considered to be one of the primary data center markets that are poised to experience exponential data center growth due to abundant availability of resources as well as favorable government policies concerning data center infrastructure. The government of Thailand and various enterprises are looking to increase data center adoption to promote digital transformation across industry sectors through effective strategic partnerships with global as well as local data center vendors. The government of Thailand is focusing on enhancing telecommunications and network infrastructure of the country to support hyperscale data centers.
The BFSI sector is considered to be the primitive driver of the demand for data center services followed by automotive, content providers, and retail sectors. Growing demand for hyperscale cloud services, increasing focus on the digitization of businesses, and government expansion policies are considered to be the primary drivers of the data center market.
The insights and factual information provided in the research service is incorporated mostly from primary research and partly from secondary research. The research service will provide an end-to-end analysis of the data center market in Thailand.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center service providers?
- What are the expected growth rates and key drivers of growth for specific services areas?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of the data center services market in Thailand?
- What are the significant developments in the data center service space in Thailand?
- Who are the key participants in the market and what are their market strategies?
- What is the competitive positioning of the key players in the Thailand data center market?
- What are the key industry technology trends in the Thailand data center market?
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO’s Perspective
- Key Findings and Market Overview
2. Market Overview
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Key Data Center Locations
- Market Definitions
3. Drivers and Restraints-Data Center Services Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
4. Forecasts and Trends-Data Center Services Market
- Revenue Forecast Assumptions
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Data Center Services Market
- Competitive Environment
- Market Share by Raised Floor Space
6. Key Players Competitive Environment
- True IDC
- CAT Telecom
7. Other Market Participants Snapshot and Competitive Factors & Assessment
- Other Market Participants Snapshot
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
9. The Last Word
- The Last Word
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- Market Engineering Measurements
- List of Exhibits