The Report, now at its fourth edition, analyses the lighting fixtures and LED market in 5 Latin America countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico), a market with an estimated consumption (at production prices) that, in 2017, amounts to USD 4.5 billion.
After a first quick glance of the Latin America lighting fixtures market as a whole, the report is structured as follows, for each country:
- Chapter I - Basic data and market structure - offers an overview of the lighting fixtures industry with data on production, consumption, international trade, and estimated breakdown of lighting fixtures sales by segment (consumer/professional, indoor/outdoor), specific products and applications, light sources (LED/Conventional)
- Chapter II - Activity trend and market drivers - offers lighting fixtures time series on production, consumption and international trade, data, and forecasts for selected macroeconomic indicators, social trends, building activity.
- Chapter III - International trade - provides detailed tables on lighting fixtures exports and imports by country and by geographical area of destination/origin, and data on international trade of lamps.
- Chapter VI - Competitive System and distribution channels - analyses the competitive system offering an insight into the leading local and foreign players present in each segment, with data on sales and market shares and short company profiles. An overview of the main distribution channels and a selection of architectural offices and lighting designers is also included.
At the end of the Report, an address list of over 300 lighting companies operating in Latin America.
The lighting fixtures market in Latin America has been evaluated by CSIL in USD 4.3 billion in 2017, to reach over USD 5.0 billion in 2022. An LED share represents around 35% of overall consumption today, to double in around five years.
Among the most promising segments for international players: all the Contract market (around USD 700 million in the five countries as a whole), as well as solutions for hospitality, retail and office spaces (around USD 1.2 billion as a total).
The top 50 players in Latin America account for 40% of the entire market. Among them: Acuity, Blumenau, Celsa, Construlita, Elec, Intral, Inesa Feilo, Kingsun, Ledvance, Lumicenter, Philips, Schreder, Taschibra, Tospo, Yankon.
1. Overview - The Lighting Fixtures Market in Latin America: Scenario
- Data on lighting fixtures production, consumption, international trade by country and by segment, activity trend, estimated data and 2018-2022 forecasts on LED market, the major players.
2. Country Analysis - Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico
For each country considered:
- Basic data and market structure: lighting fixtures production, international trade and consumption, breakdown of the main market segments (consumer/professional, indoor/outdoor, LED/Conventional, specific applications and products).
- Activity trend and market drivers: lighting fixtures time series (2012-2017) on production, consumption and international trade, data and forecasts for selected economic and population indicators.
- International trade: export and import flows of lighting fixtures and lamps by country and by geographical area of destination/origin.
- Competitive system and distribution channels: estimated lighting fixtures sales data and market shares among the major local and international players present in each market segment, as well as short company profiles; an overview of the distribution system and a selection of architectural offices and lighting designers, lighting fairs, associations and magazines.
Addresses of over 300 lighting companies operating in Latin America.
- 180 Grados Iluminacion
- Acuity Brands
- Candil Iluminacion
- FSL Lighting
- Home Depot
- Inesa Feilo
- Leds C4
- Roy Alpha