Advances in Computers, Volume 118, the latest volume in this innovative series published since 1960, presents detailed coverage of new advancements in computer hardware, software, theory, design and applications. Chapters in this updated release include Introduction to non-volatile memory technologies, The emerging phase-change memory, Phase-change memory architectures, Inter-line level schemes for handling hard errors in PCMs, Handling hard errors in PCMs by using intra-line level schemes, and Addressing issues with MLC Phase-change Memory.
- Gives a comprehensive overlook of new memory technologies, including PCM
- Provides reliability features with an in-depth discussion of physical mechanisms that are currently limiting PCM capabilities
- Covers the work of well-known authors and researchers in the field
- Includes volumes that are devoted to single themes or subfields of computer science
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Introduction to Non-volatile Memory Technologies Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad 2. The Emerging Phase-change Memory Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad 3. Phase-change Memory Architectures Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad 4. Tolerating More Hard Errors in PCMs Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad 5. Improving the Lifetime of Worn-out Blocks Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad 6. Addressing Issues with MLC Phase-change Memory Marjan Asadinia and Hamid Sarbazi-Azad