Patients with Parkinson's disease commonly struggle with sleep disorders that which negatively affect their quality of life. Sleep Considerations in the Management of Parkinson's Disease provides a comprehensive overview of common sleep issues and related topics in in this complex field. Each chapter begins with a case that describes a typical scenario related to a sleep problem in Parkinson's disease, followed by a discussion of both the sleep problem and the specifics of the case, providing practical, real-world information to help you provide better patient care.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Sleep-onset insomnia
2. Sleep-maintenance insomnia
3. Nocturnal manifestations of mood and anxiety disorders
4. Nocturnal manifestations of psychosis
5. Rem sleep behavior disorder (RBD)
6. RBD as a prodromal feature
7. Restless legs syndrome and periodic limb movements
8. Sleep disordered breathing
9. Bed mobility issues
10. Nocturia and other nocturnal manifestations of autonomic problems
11. Morning akinesia
12. Excessive daytime sleepiness