Our leaders have come to recognize that their intuition has taken them places they never dreamt possible. Intuition bridges the gap between the conscious and sub-conscious minds, drawing in your wisdom, knowledge and innate understanding of body language. It is all there for you, to help you make decisions and judgements quickly and easily.
Recognizing, developing and trusting your intuition will boost your self-esteem and your self-confidence to help you achieve all your goals, whether they are career related or in your personal life.
What prevents us from utilizing this amazing tool then? We have been told that intuition is not logical, it is not based upon science so we should be ignoring 'hunches' and basing decisions on fact. Science has come full circle again and intuition is again recognized as powerful tool.
This workshop will take you through the 4 Pillars of Intuition - observing, recognizing, developing and trusting your intuition. Providing you with the understanding, tools and techniques that you need to tap into your own inner wisdom, your own inner genius to make better decisions, think outside of the box and feel confident enough in your abilities to share those thoughts. To affect positive change professional and personally. You have everything inside of you that you need to succeed. Let's uncover it.
Why should you Attend:
- Are you moving through life in auto-pilot? Are you even aware that there is so much more that you are capable of but have no idea how to tap into it?
- You are not utilizing one of your greatest assets - your Intuition.
- We are all intuitive beings, we have learnt to ignore or suppress our intuition, or we call it something different.
- Your intuition helps make your life run more smoothly. If you understand that your intuition is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets, then developing your intuition will improve your life.
- This workshop will guide you through the 4 Pillars of Intuition - observation, recognition, development and trust of intuition to help you tap into your intuition for yourself and all those around you.
- You will become a more effective decision maker, a better leader, develop better teams, stretch yourself as an employee, change your personal life and understand how intuition can change your health.
- Develop an understanding or intuition and the huge role it can play in building successful teams, leaders, employees and affecting positive change on a personal level
- 4 Pillars of Intuition
- Becoming an Observer in Your Life
- Recognizing Intuition
- Developing Intuition
- Trusting Intuition
- Exercises and tools for each pillar understand and develop that pillar
- Development of understanding of body language for leadership, networking and social situations
- Next steps
Ms Joanna Rogister,
Joanna Rogister is an International Speaker, Author, Intuitively Guided Wellness Coach, Classical Homeopath and a Holistic Nutritionist who is passionate about helping her audiences and patients find and maintain a healthy balance in their lives. Within her practice, she guides each person to move past surface issues and get to the root cause of illnesses or imbalances, so these can be resolved. Her stance as an outspoken advocate for alternative therapies and developing intuition and intuitive abilities has earned her the title of Wellness Renegade, and her book, The Magnificence of Magenta, offers unique insights into how we can all work at healing ourselves in order to secure a more joyful, peaceful and healthy lifestyle. In addition, Joanna’s corporate background also provides her with insight into the interconnectivity between professional success and personal happiness.