POLi is an online payment solution offered by POLi Payments. Launched in 2006, it is currently available in Australia and New Zealand. The solution offers online banking-based payment services and is used to make payments to online retailers, utility service providers, airline operators, and government agencies. The solution allows users to pay for online purchases directly from their bank account without the need for a payment card. Merchants receive instant payment acknowledgment, allowing them to immediately supply goods or services to customers.
POLi is currently supported by 21 banks and financial institutions in Australia and New Zealand. Customers do not have to register separately to use the service.
In 2014, POLi Payments was acquired by SecurePay, a fully owned subsidiary of Australia Post. However, it continues to operate as an independent business. Merco Limited is responsible for sales, marketing, and other support services for POLi in New Zealand. The NZ Transport Agency was the first merchant to offer POLi payments to its customers.
The report provides information and insights into POLi including -
- Detailed insight into its business
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
- In 2006, POLi was launched in Australia.
- In 2007, POLi launched its services in New Zealand.
- In December 2017, POLi got acquired by SecurePay, a fully owned subsidiary of Australia Post
- In December 2018, POLi partnered with Alternative Airlines, enabling travelers in Australia and New Zealand to buy flight tickets using POLi from 2019
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into POLi's business operations and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
- Company Overview
- Key Milestones
- Revenue Model
- Products & Services
- Significant Events
- Supporting Banks
- Supporting Brands
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Australia Post
- Alternative Airlines