Minimally Invasive Neurosurgical Devices (Neurology) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Neurology Devices therapeutic area.
Minimally invasive neurosurgical devices are used to enable neurosurgery without large incisions into the skull. These devices aim to maximize visualization of cranial tissue while reducing post-operative complications during surgical procedures. Aspiration irrigation disposable hand pieces contain aspiration and irrigation circuits: the aspiration circuit acts as a vacuum to remove cranial tissue, while the fluid in the irrigation circuit keeps the brain tissue moist during surgery. Side-cutting aspiration disposable hand pieces are used for the cutting and removal of cranial tissue without the use of heat or ultrasonic energy, reducing the chance of collateral damage.
These devices are so named for their side aperture through which the tissue is drawn. Ultrasonic aspiration disposable tips use vibration to create negative pressure in the targeted tissue. It destroys and removes the targeted cells while leaving other biological structures (e.g., blood vessels, nerves and other healthy tissue) intact. Subcortical access devices consist of ports that are specially designed to allow surgeons access to the subcortical area of the brain. These can be used in conjunction with other devices (i.e. hand pieces and tips).
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the Market Model
Currently marketed minimally invasive neurosurgical devices and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies mentioned: Penumbra Inc, NICO Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Soriing GmbH, Misonix Inc, Vycor Medical Inc and Others.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific minimally invasive neurosurgical devices market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Penumbra Inc
- NICO Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Soriing GmbH
- Misonix Inc
- Vycor Medical Inc