The Indian Tower Crane Market can be segmented based on product type, by lifting capacity, by design, by region, by application and by company. In terms of product type, flat top tower crane accounts for the largest share and the trend is expected to continue in the forthcoming years as well due to its ease of usage during construction of high rise buildings and large bridges. Based on lifting capacity, cranes having lifting capacity up to 6 tons captured the major share in 2018. While, others segment which includes lifting capacity range of 7 tons to 20 tons and 21 to 50 tons are poised to grow at a high rate during the forecast period, on account of increasing demand for high rise buildings and rapid growth of infrastructure. In terms of design, Top Sewling is the dominating segment in the Indian Tower Crane Market, as major tower cranes fall in this category. Among applications, tower cranes are majorly used in construction purposes.
Manitowoc, ACE, Zoomlion, Liebherr, among others are some of the leading players operating in the Indian Tower Crane Market. The companies operating in the market are using organic strategies such as launch of new cranes with advanced technologies, mergers and collaborations in order to register positive growth in the market. Additionally, surging popularity of tower crane equipped with heavy weightlifting capacity along with advancement in technology is pushing the companies to focus on improving the design and functionality of tower cranes.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
- To analyze and forecast the Indian Tower Crane Market size.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Tower Crane Market based on product type, by lifting capacity, by design, by region, by application and by company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Tower Crane Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the Indian Tower Crane Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Indian Tower Crane Market.
The author calculated the Indian Tower Crane Market size by using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. they sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Tower crane manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to tower crane market
In this report, the Indian Tower Crane Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, by Product Type:
- Flat Top
- Luffing Jib
- Top Sewling,
- Bottom Sewling
- Up to 6 tons
- 7 tons to 20 tons
- 21 tons to 50 tons
- Above 50 tons
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Tower Crane Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Aided/Unaided Brand Recall
4.3. Usage Analysis
4.4. Challenges/Issues Faced Post Purchase
4.5. Unmet Needs at the Time of Purchase
5. India Tower Crane Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Flat Top, Hammerhead, Luffing Jib, Self-Erecting)
5.2.2. By Design (Top Slewing Crane, Bottom Slewing Crane)
5.2.3. By Lifting Capacity (Up to 6 tons, 7 tons-20 tons, 21 tons-50 tons and above 50 tons)
5.2.4. By Application (Construction, Mining, Shipyards, Utility, Others)
5.2.5. By Region (North; West; South; East)
5.2.6. By Company Share (2014 to 2018 & 2024)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. India Flat Top Tower Crane Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Design
6.2.2. By Lifting Capacity
6.2.3. By Application
7. India Hammerhead Tower Crane Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Design
7.2.2. By Lifting Capacity
7.2.3. By Application
8. India Luffing Jib Tower Crane Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Design
8.2.2. By Lifting Capacity
8.2.3. By Application
9. India Self-Erecting Tower Crane Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Design
9.2.2. By Lifting Capacity
9.2.3. By Application
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends And Developments
12. Policy And Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Manitowoc Cranes
14.2. Action Construction Equipment Limited (ACE)
14.3. Zoomlion India Private Limited
14.4. Liebherr India Private Limited
14.5. Sany Heavy Industries India Pvt Ltd.
14.6. Kroll Cranes
14.7. Everest Cranes
14.8. Mechatro Cranes
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Manitowoc Cranes
- Action Construction Equipment Limited (ACE)
- Zoomlion India Private Limited
- Liebherr India Private Limited
- Sany Heavy Industries India Pvt Ltd.
- Kroll Cranes
- Everest Cranes
- Mechatro Cranes