Total telecom and pay-TV service revenues in Mexico will grow CAGR of 6.9%, supported by revenue growth across mobile data, fixed voice, pay-TV, and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenues will increase at a robust CAGR of 12.4% driven by spike in mobile internet subscriptions, growing consumption of mobile data services and increase in mobile data ARPU over the forecast period. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase at a robust CAGR of 8.5%, driven by inclining broadband ARPU and strong growth in cable and FTTH subscriptions on the back of ongoing coverage expansions by the operator like Gold Data.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Mexico.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Total telecommunications and pay-TV services revenue in Mexico will grow at a CAGR of 6.9%, over 2021-2026.
- The mobile data segment, which will account for 39.2% of the telecom service revenue in the market in 2026, will expand at a CAGR of 12.4% during 2021-2026 period.
- The top three operators, Telcel, Movistar, and AT&T Mexico will account for 97.1% of subscription share in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Mexico’s telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mexico’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Mexico’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Mexico.
Table of Contents
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- America Movil (Telcel + Telmex)
- Grupo Televisa
- Movistar Mexico
- AT&T Mexico
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- America Movil (Telcel/Telmex)
- Group Televisa
- AT&T Mexico
- Sky Mexico
- Total Play
- Dish mexico
- Virgin Mobile Mexico