The SD-WAN Market is in the Early Growth Stage of the Product Lifecycle
Key factors driving market adoption include: cost savings from efficient usage of private and public networks, ability to optimize hybrid cloud/multi-cloud connectivity, and application-aware routing. In this research, the publisher covers market trends driving SD-WAN adoption, as well as give a 5 year forecast for the market, and profiles of the leading vendors.
The publisher conducted primary interviews with leading SD-WAN vendors, researched the quarterly and annual reports of publicly listed companies, and utilized internal and external databases to perform a detailed analysis of customer wins, existing site deployments, pricing and contracting models, and sales and marketing channels, to arrive at revenue estimates for the global SD-WAN market. The revenue and sites estimates for leading SD-WAN vendors were sent to individual companies for feedback; and responses were analyzed further, and compared to the publisher's forecast model. The resulting SD-WAN revenue and sites market size is the total of individual companies’ estimates.
In this report, the SD-WAN Vendor Market is the infrastructure market consisting of SD-WAN hardware and software. The SD-WAN overlay functionality is delivered using a physical or virtual appliance. While most vendors offer a physical hardware appliance that hosts the SD-WAN software, there are vendors that sell only the software.
This report includes data on:
- SD-WAN Vendor Market Revenue Forecast
- SD-WAN Market Customer Sites Forecast
- SD-WAN Market Shares
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary - Market Engineering Measurements
- Defining the Key Terms and the Value They Deliver
- SD-WAN Vendor Market Forecasts Taxonomy
- SD-WAN Vendor Market: Forecast Assumptions
- SD-WAN Vendor Market: Total Revenue Forecast, Global, 2017-2023
- SD-WAN Vendor Market: Regional Breakdown, 2018
- SD-WAN Vendor Market: Total Customer Sites Forecast, Global, 2017-2023
- SD-WAN Vendor Market: Customer Sites Split by Managed vs. DIY, 2017-2023
- SD-WAN Vendor Market Share Rankings, 2019
- Competitive Analysis
- Learn More - Next Steps
- Business Communication Services (BCS) Program Publications
- Market Engineering Methodology
- Legal Disclaimer