1h Free Analyst TimeRoland DG Corp (6789) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsRoland DG Corp (Roland) is a manufacturer and marketer of 3D milling machines, 3D printers, engraving machines, and desktop fabrication devices. The company's product offerings include wide-format color inkjet printers, vinyl cutting machines, inkjet printer, inkjet cutters, 3D milling machines, engraving machines, 3D printers, dental 3D printers, dental milling machines, and photo impact printers for largescale signage and posters. It serves commercial, industrial, and retail customers. The company has operations in Japan, the US, the UK, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Australia, China, South Korea, Brazil, Germany, Russia, the Netherlands, and Thailand. Roland is headquartered in Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken, Japan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Roland DG Corp - Key Facts
- Roland DG Corp - Key Employees
- Roland DG Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Roland DG Corp - Major Products and Services
- Roland DG Corp - History
- Roland DG Corp - Company Statement
- Roland DG Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Roland DG Corp - Business Description
- Product Category: Machine Tools
- Product Category: Other
- Product Category: Others
- Product Category: Printer
- Product Category: Supplies
- Geographical Segment: Asia
- Geographical Segment: Europe
- Geographical Segment: Japan
- Geographical Segment: Others
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Roland DG Corp - Corporate Strategy
- Roland DG Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Roland DG Corp - Strengths
- Roland DG Corp - Weaknesses
- Roland DG Corp - Opportunities
- Roland DG Corp - Threats
- Roland DG Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Roland DG Corp, Key Facts
- Roland DG Corp, Key Employees
- Roland DG Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Roland DG Corp, Major Products and Services
- Roland DG Corp, History
- Roland DG Corp, Other Locations
- Roland DG Corp, Subsidiaries
- Roland DG Corp, Key Competitors
- Roland DG Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- Roland DG Corp, Annual Ratios
- Roland DG Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Roland DG Corp, Performance Chart (2017 - 2021)
- Roland DG Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Eastman Kodak Co
- Daiko Denshi Tsushin Ltd
- Ricoh Co Ltd
- Mutoh Holdings Co., Ltd
- HP Inc
- Toshiba TEC Corp
- Xerox Corp
- Seiko Epson Corp