1h Free Analyst TimeEnterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Prudential
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Prudential is a financial services group that offers long-term savings and protection products. Through its subsidiaries, the group provides retirement benefits and insurance coverage for various risks such as illness, death, and critical life events. It also provides investment solutions across various asset classes, including equities, multi-asset, ﬁxed income, infrastructure, and alternatives.
The group offers its products and services through independent agents, regional and independent broker-dealers, wirehouses, and banks. Its operations span across Asia, the US, the UK and Europe, and Africa. Its UK and Europe segment now operates as M&GPrudential, covering the wider company’s savings and investments business in the region. Prudential’s US-based business constitutes revenue from Jackson, a retirement solutions provider. The company’s Asian segment comprises revenue from insurance solutions provider Prudential Corporation Asia and asset management solutions provider Eastspring.
This report provides information and insights on Prudential's digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs and innovation centers, technology initiatives, and estimated ICT budgets and contracts.
- Prudential is exploring and utilizing AI, e-commerce, mobile, cloud, big data, and blockchain technology to achieve operational efficiency, provide a secure banking experience for its customers, and develop innovative products.
- Prudential operates MyPru, an online portal for its UK customers to manage their products and policies. MyPru enables users to check the value of their policies, view payment information, and resolve queries online.
- In September 2018, Prudential UK collaborated with FinTech Scotland, a community innovation platform that enables fintech players to form strategic collaborations, develop innovative products, and grow their business through a network of public, private, and academic investors.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about Prudential's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator & Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner & Investor Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- MSCI ESG Research LLC
- Vision Critical
- Cites Gestion