This report provides an overview of the world trade of kitchen furniture, with statistical data (production, consumption, imports, exports, in volume and value) for 60 countries selected according to their contribution to the international trade of kitchen furniture.
The report identifies the opportunities that arise in the global kitchen furniture market and it is a helpful tool for companies exporting kitchen furniture as it contains a rich collection of key country data, allowing comparisons among different areas.
Production and consumption of kitchen furniture are given at world level and by country, both in value and units. International trade statistics (imports and exports) of kitchen furniture by country of origin/destination are included, as well as trade balance data covering the years 2013-2018.
Statistics and outlook data are also available in a country format. They include: historical series (2013-2018) of kitchen furniture trade by country of origin and destination; production, exports, imports and consumption data in value for the years 2013-2018 and data in volume for 2018, economic indicators (population, households, household consumption expenditure), exchange rates local currency per US$ and local currency per EUR; real growth of GDP (forecast 2019-2023); a comparison with imports in volume of selected built-in appliances (hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers) for the last available year, generally 2018.
The third part of the report provides company profiles for 30 among the main kitchen furniture manufacturers worldwide: AC Products-Elkay (USA), Al Meera (United Arab Emirates), American Woodmark (USA), Ballingslöv International (Sweden), Black Red White (Poland), Bulthaup (Germany), Cleanup (Japan), Golden Home (China), Häcker (Germany), Haier Kitchen (China), Hanssem (South Korea), Howdens Joinery (UK), IKEA (Sweden), Itatiaia (Brazil), Lixil (Japan), Marya (Russia), Masco (USA), Masterbrand Cabinets (USA), Nobia (Sweden), Nobilia (Germany), Nolte Küchen (Germany), Oppein (China), Panasonic (Japan), Scavolini (Italy), Schmidt Group (France), Schüller (Germany), Signature Kitchens (Malaysia), Starmark (Thailand), Takara Standard (Japan), Todeschini (Brazil), Valcucine (Italy), Weizter (South Africa), Zbom (China).
Countries included in the report are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
PART I: THE WORLD MARKET FOR KITCHEN FURNITURE
1. Production and consumption
- Percentage breakdown of world kitchen furniture production and consumption by country
- World market of kitchen furniture production and consumption: focus on 60 countries. Comparison with macro indicators. Data in US$ and EUR million
- World market of kitchen furniture: production, international trade, and consumption. Focus on 60 countries. Data in US$ and EUR million and Thousand units
- World trade of kitchen furniture, 2013-2018. Current US$ and EUR billion and annual percentage changes
3. The main exporting countries
- Exports of kitchen furniture, 2013-2018: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Six major exporting countries of kitchen furniture. Exports, 2013-2018. US$ and EUR million
4. The main importing countries
- Imports of kitchen furniture, 2013-2018: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million and annual percentage changes
- Six major importing countries of kitchen furniture. Exports, 2013-2018. US$ and EUR million
5. Main trade destinations
- Kitchen furniture. Main destination of exports for 60 countries. Percentage values
- Kitchen furniture. Main origin of imports for 60 countries. Percentage values
6. Trade balance
- Trade balance of kitchen furniture, 2013-2018: focus on 60 countries. US$ and EUR million
7. Kitchen furniture forecasts 2019-2023
- Kitchen furniture consumption and trade worldwide, 2013-2018 data and 2019-2023
Part II: Country Tables
Part III: Profiles of Selected 30 Leading Kitchen Manufacturers Worldwide
- Al Meera
- American Woodmark
- Ballingslöv International
- Black Red White
- Golden Home
- Haier Kitchen
- Howdens Joinery
- Masterbrand Cabinets
- Nolte Küchen
- Schmidt Group
- Signature Kitchens
- Takara Standard