1h Free Analyst TimeEnterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: ING Group
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
ING Group is a provider of retail and commercial banking services as well as other related financial solutions. The company provides deposit services, loans and mortgages, saving and investment products, derivatives and equities, credit and debit cards, asset and wealth management services, and financial planning solutions to individuals. It offers business loans, current accounts, trade and receivable financing, international banking, and other solutions to clients ranging from SMEs to large corporates.
It also provides private banking and wealth and investment management services to high net worth individuals and families. Headquartered in the Netherlands, the group operates across Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia.
This report provides insight into ING Group's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- ING Group is tapping into key disruptive technologies including big data, AI, machine learning, blockchain, biometrics, cryptocurrencies, and robo-advice to enhance its operational efficiency, develop product offerings, and improve the digital experience for its customers.
- ING has earmarked €800m of investment for digitalization and to bring the entire bank onto a single digital platform, with the aim of saving €900m a year by 2021.The bank has embraced digitalization via the introduction of online and digital services, as well as the global consolidation of its wholesale banking and IT organizations.
- The company adopted the Think Forward Initiative, which aims to develop analytical skills to understand customers better, accelerate innovation to serve evolving customer needs, and help the group go beyond traditional banking to develop new business and service models. It has also rolled out an agile program in different countries that aims to use IT infrastructure and DevOps to improve efficiency and decision-making.
Reasons to buy
- Learn about ING's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator & Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- ING Ventures
- Investment, Partnership, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Scalable Capital
- ABN Amro
- ASN Bank
- Crédit Agricole Group
- Koch Supply & Trading
- BNP Paribas
- MUFG Bank
- Societe Generale
- Bank of Beijing
- VI Company
- Axyon AI
- Fnality International
- Funding Options