Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept: Wider Opportunities for a Drinking Cup With a Sliding Lid uses The author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to take a closer look at a pack format used in the US by Brandable Foods for its Thrive! ready-to-blend smoothie, and to consider how it could potentially inspire cross-category innovation.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes.
This case study was compiled using The author's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a paperboard drinking cup that has a plastic lid with a sliding/rotating cover, and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
- Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Thrive! ready-to-blend smoothie.
- Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within The author's TrendSights framework.
- Explores how this easy-to-use pack format could be applied to other product categories.
Reasons to buy
- Use The author's Packaging Seize+Adapt Concept series to inspire packaging innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Discover to which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- What is Seize+Adapt?
- The packaging innovation - convenience
- How does the innovation align to TrendSights?
- Wider opportunities for a drinking cup with a sliding lid
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Brandable Foods