Infections in Systemic Autoimmune Diseases: Risk Factors and Management, Volume Sixteen describes the state-of-the-art of the risk factors and management treating the most common systemic autoimmune diseases (SADS). This updated volume consists of an introductory chapter that provides a brief overview of what different types of infectious diseases exist, followed by eight chapters detailing risk factors, guidelines and recommendations per different disease and bacterial infections. International in scope, the list of more than 20 contributors from Europa and America reads like a who's who of clinical researchers in the field.
- Written by leading international clinical/surgical and scientific experts on Infection problems in systemic autoimmune diseases
- Provides a practical guide to the safer treatment of infections in patients with autoimmune diseases
- Includes a number of problems and recommendation that cannot be found in other books
- Designed as a 'guide to clinical practice' for management and risk interventions required by patients with SAD's
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. The spectrum of infectious disease 2. Comorbidities in patients with rheumatic disease 3. Drugs used in rheumatic disease 4. Risk/benefit management in the infectious phase 5. Vaccine recommendations in patients with systemic rheumatic diseases 6. Education for patients/family and doctors