'Total telecom and pay-TV service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 2.9%, from US$6.3 billion in 2021 to US$7.2 billion by 2026-end, driven by revenue growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenues will grow from US$2.5 billion in 2021 to US$3.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.1%, driven by growing smartphone subscriptions, increasing consumption of data services and growing adoption of 5G services that will yield higher ARPUs.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Chile.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Chile will grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026, to reach US$7.2 billion by 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over 2021-2026, driven by growing smartphone subscription, increasing consumption of data services and growing adoption of higher-ARPU 5G services.
- Entel Chile and Movistar Chile will account for a combine 58% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Chile’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Chile’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Chile’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Chile.
Table of Contents
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About The Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Groupo GTD
- DIRECTV Chile