1h Free Analyst TimeThe Netherlands Life Insurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The Publisher's 'The Netherlands Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Dutch life insurance segment.
The Publisher's 'The Netherlands Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Dutch life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid, penetration and assets during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the Publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Dutch life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Dutch life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Dutch economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Dutch insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Dutch life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Dutch life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in the Netherlands -
- It provides historical values for the Dutch life insurance segment for the report's 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Dutch life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2023.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in the Netherlands.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in the Netherlands and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Dutch life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Dutch life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive SummaryChapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Summary Trend and KPIs
- - Penetration and Growth
- - Premiums and Claims
- - Assets and Investments
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- - Life Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitor ProfilesChapter 9 InsurtechChapter 10 Appendix
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Composition of Top Insurers
- Life Insurance Market Share
- Key M&A Transactions
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Nationale-Nederlanden Levensverzekering Maatschappij NV
- Srlev NV
- Aegon Levensverzekering NV
- ASR Levensverzekering NV
- Achmea Pensioen- en Levensverzekeringen NV
- Delta Lloyd Levensverzekering NV
- Dela Natura- En Levensverzekeringen NV
- ABN AMRO Levensverzekering NV
- Scildon NV
- Monuta Verzekeringen NV