The Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market is projected to grow at 15% during 2020 – 2025. The country’s off highway vehicle tire market can be classified based on vehicle type, demand category, and radial vs bias. Based on the vehicle type, the market can be bifurcated into farm equipment tire, earth moving equipment tire, and mining, construction and industrial vehicle tire. Farm equipment holds the largest share in the off highway vehicle tire market owing to increasing tractor penetration in India’s rural regions.
Major players operating in the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market include Goodyear, CEAT, MRF, JK Tyre, Apollo Tyres, among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of off highway vehicle tire, which covers production, demand and supply of automotive off highway vehicle tire in India.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market based on vehicle type, demand category, radial vs bias, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for off highway vehicle tires in India.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of off highway vehicle tires in India.
To perform the study, conducted primary as well as exhaustive secondary research. Initially, the author prepared an exhaustive list of off highway vehicle tire players operating in India. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys, which include primary calls, email responses, etc., with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also asked about their major competitors. Through this technique, the author could include manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed product offerings and regional presence of all major off highway vehicle tire suppliers across the globe.
The author calculated the market size for the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market by using a bottom-up technique, wherein manufacturers’ volume sales data was recorded as well as forecast for the future years. researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives, and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Multiple secondary sources such as directories, company websites, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Off highway vehicle tire manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Associations, organizations, forums and alliances related to off highway vehicle tire
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as off highway vehicle tire manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years, thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Vehicle Type:
- Farm Equipment
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Mining, Construction & Industrial Equipment
Market, By Demand Category:
Market, By Radial vs Bias:
Market, by Region:
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Off Highway Vehicle Tire Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a customer's specific needs.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Farm Equipment, Earth Moving Equipment, and Mining, Construction & Industrial Equipment)
5.2.2. By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
5.2.3. By Radial Vs Bias
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
6.2.2. By Radial Vs Bias
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
7.2.2. By Radial Vs Bias
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Demand Category
8.2.2. By Radial Vs Bias
14.2. CEAT Ltd.
14.3. MRF Tyres
14.4. JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
14.5. Apollo Tyres
14.6. Balkrishna Industries Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- CEAT Ltd.
- MRF Tyres
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
- Apollo Tyres
- Balkrishna Industries Limited