The ayurvedic products market is categorized into Personal Care & Beauty products and Healthcare products, among which Personal Care & Beauty products have witnessed a fast growth and the category is expected to grow at a higher rate than Healthcare products throughout the forecast period as well. The Personal Care & Beauty products category holds the major part of the market share because of their huge popularity and consumer’s awareness for natural & chemical free products. Additionally, due to the strong marketing, and endorsement by spiritual leaders of the Personal Care & Beauty products, like endorsement of Patanjali products by Baba Ramdev, has helped this category in witnessing significant growth throughout the historical period and is anticipated to grow at a higher pace, and maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well.
South India dominated the country’s ayurvedic products market in 2018, and the region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market are Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd, Dabur Limited, and Emami Ltd., The Himalaya Drug Company, Shree Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhawan Ltd, and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
- To classify and forecast the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market based on category, by distribution channel, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market To conduct pricing analysis for India ayurvedic products market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various applications across various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Ayurvedic products manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors
- Ayurvedic products end-users
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ayurvedic products market
- Research organizations and consulting companies
In this report, the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Category
- Personal Care & Beauty
- Traditional Stores
- North India
- West India
- East India
- South India
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a customer's specific needs.
2 Research Methodology
3 Analyst View
4 Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Recall
4.2. Sources of Information
4.3. Preferred Point of Purchase
4.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5 India Ayurvedic Products Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Category (Personal Care and Beauty & Healthcare)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Traditional Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
6 India Personal Care & Beauty Ayurvedic Products Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Cosmetics, Facial Care, Body Care, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel
6.3. Pricing Analysis
7 India Healthcare Ayurvedic Products Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type (Nutraceuticals and Pharmaceuticals)
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8 Supply Chain Analysis
9 Import-Export Dynamics
10 Market Dynamics
11 Market Trends & Developments
12 Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13 India Economic Profile
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1. Company Profiles (Leading 10 Companies)
15 Strategic Recommendations
- Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd.
- Dabur Limited
- Emami Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Ltd
- Vicco Laboratories
- Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Sri Tattva
- Kerala Ayurveda Ltd.
- Amrutanjan Healthcare Limited