The ayurvedic products market is categorized into Personal Care & Beauty products and Healthcare products, among which Personal Care & Beauty products have witnessed a fast growth and the category is expected to grow at a higher rate than Healthcare products throughout the forecast period as well. The Personal Care & Beauty products category holds the major part of the market share because of their huge popularity and consumer’s awareness for natural & chemical free products. Additionally, due to the strong marketing, and endorsement by spiritual leaders of the Personal Care & Beauty products, like endorsement of Patanjali products by Baba Ramdev, has helped this category in witnessing significant growth throughout the historical period and is anticipated to grow at a higher pace, and maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well.
South India dominated the country’s ayurvedic products market in 2018, and the region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market are Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd, Dabur Limited, and Emami Ltd., The Himalaya Drug Company, Shree Baidyanath Ayurveda Bhawan Ltd, and others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
- To classify and forecast the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market based on category, by distribution channel, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market To conduct pricing analysis for India ayurvedic products market
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market
The author performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, researchers sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the author could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major manufacturers across the globe.
The author calculated the market size of the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various applications across various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Ayurvedic products manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors
- Ayurvedic products end-users
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ayurvedic products market
- Research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc. besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Category
- Personal Care & Beauty
Market, By Distribution Channel
- Traditional Stores
Market, By Region:
- North India
- West India
- East India
- South India
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Indian Ayurvedic Products Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a customer's specific needs.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
4.2. Sources of Information
4.3. Preferred Point of Purchase
4.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Category (Personal Care and Beauty & Healthcare)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Traditional Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Online and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Cosmetics, Facial Care, Body Care, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel
6.3. Pricing Analysis
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Product Type (Nutraceuticals and Pharmaceuticals)
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel
7.3. Pricing Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Patanjali Ayurveda Ltd.
- Dabur Limited
- Emami Ltd.
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Ltd
- Vicco Laboratories
- Charak Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Sri Sri Tattva
- Kerala Ayurveda Ltd.
- Amrutanjan Healthcare Limited